(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result
The webside’s provider automatically creates and maintains information into so-called server logs, which your browser automatically transfers to us. These are:
- Type and version of your browser
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of your computer
- Date / time of the server request
These files are usually not accessible to general Internet users. We will not combine these data with any further data source. We reserve the right to verify these data subsequently, if there are any concrete indications about illegal use
This side uses SSL URLs to obtain confidential information, like for example the request you are sending to us. URLs that require an SSL connection start with „https://“ instead of „http://“ and you will notice a lock symbol in your browser line.
When the SSL encryption is activated, your data can not be read by unauthorized third parties.